Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Apologies + Missed Items

I'm baack!
I want to say I'm really, really sorry for not posting lately. I've been really busy and I haven't had time to post. But that's going to change now! To make it up to you, I'm going to post all the missed items in one whole post! Lucky Me! :\

Okay the first missed item I couldn't manage to get a picture of because it was the RIM, but it was a butterfly mask.


I also couldn't take a picture of the rare rhino helmet from yesterday, or the new starfish from bahari bargains!


Next, we have the new Lantern Necklace... I smell a future rare! (Really! This item is seriously cool!


Then, there's the candelabra and the Fantasy Banner! (Both from Jam Mart Furniture as you can see :P)


There's also some new Sandals from the carnival. (Amazing name I know)
14,000 gems! A bit overpriced, don't you think???

And last but not least, okay maybe least. The Fancy Vanity.
I'm honestly not a huge fan of this... this.... Girly Item :\

Anyways, I think that's it... the updates come in two days!!
EEEEK!
I'm super excited for the foxes! I can't wait to be one! I'm having a celebration too, on the day foxes come out, everybody take your foxes to Sarepia Forest and dance, to celebrate! I'll be there, (As a fox) On my other account, Loorlee418.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.