Sunday, September 9, 2012

Descisions, Descisions, Decisions . . .

Hey Jammers!
Sadly, there are no new items for today, but a HUGE topic to discuss.
Rare trading.
People waste their life away screaming at the computer for little computerized pixels.
Okay, maybe that was a bit harsh, but it's true. Even I do it! I'm not proud no, but I do. Animal Jam has become these simple things: Clans. Rares. Clubs and Dating, Popularity, and Buddies.
That's sad.
Really sad.
There are children out there, REAL children, 6 year-olds, 7 year-olds, that are going to want to play this game. But it's too filled with innappropriate behaviour! I'm saying this now. Here. Infront of everybody. Be my witnesses.
I. QUIT. RARE. TRADING.
Done.
It's over.
Can I have your rares?
Easy answer, no. My rares will be given to my friends, SEE? Already people are being greedy. It's so sad. When Lovelost retired, nobody gave her sympathy or hung out with her. No. They just wanted a shot at her rares. Even if they DID hang out with her, it was for her RARES. ENOUGH WITH THE RARES PEOPLE.
I will tolerate a little bit of rare trading, like people who go to trading parties every once and a while, but dancing on the bridge 24/7???
Uh-uh.
Nobody wants to be a NorthernKing.
He sits there.
ALL DAY.
Imagine how boring that is?
There's other stuff to do on Animal Jam!
I'll be making a page shortly listing all the other fun, creative things you could be doing on Animal Jam, not stressing out over a couple of pixels.
Think about it.
I mean, REALLY think about it.
It's kind of funny actually =3
All those hours could be spent hanging out with your buddies, playing in a clan, or playing mini-games.
DONT BE A NORTHERNKING.
NOBODY WANTS TO BE A NORTHERNKING.
~TheBubblegumFish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.