Thursday, March 14, 2013

3/14/13 + PARTY!

Again, sorry about the late post, I slept in! ^-^
That's a big deal for me, usually I get up at the crack 'o dawn!
Lots of things to post today, so I'm gonna speed through as fast as possible!
For the new item, It's Clover Earmuffs! A returning rare item that you can purchase... in Jam Mart Clothing? That's a little strange. In the previous years I remember Clover Earmuffs always being sold in the Hot CoCoa Hut? Hmm, oh well, I guess It really doesn't matter. :P
'Ol Barn Dens have also returned, one of my favourite dens out of the collection. It's a little pricey, but nothing you can't handle in a few minutes of game-hopping. 

And finally, there are new toys to be won in Phantom Invasion! Is it just me who finds this game extremely difficult? I wish they had difficulty settings or something. Idk... :P
I do love the toys though, they're always so unique and beautiful. 
My favourite has to be that unicorn! It's sooooooo pretty! ^-^
ACK! Girly... Instincts... Taking... Over!!!
Sorry. It just sparkles. :D

Also, I'm hosting my first ever PARTY! That's right, A PARTY! 
The information is below, but in a couple of days this post will be pushed down further, so I'll also post this in the Parties And Contests Page. ^^
Please attend! It would mean so much to me to meet some of my fans! I might even gift a few of you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.