Saturday, July 28, 2012

News

I'd like to announce, that sadly, I am quitting blogging for a little while. Or a long while. I've just started out, and it's quite difficult, not to mention there's more to do than sitting around on the computer all day. So i don't know when I'll be coming back. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Mind you, I have a feeling the 'beta jammer' profile glitch (where you can't see their awesome beta clothes) Is going to stay. That means I might end up having some "Rare Photos" of them! XD That page might get really popular some day. But If people do come to visit it, the homepage will still display: The fox banner and the kite.

Final Post, GummyBearSteve (Yup, still broken)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.