Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Grand Re-Opening!

GummyBearSteve here, with great news!
I'm super excited to announce that Animal Jam Splat will be back up and running! However much I'd like to catch up on missed items, that would be impossible! So I'll just continue to post the updates from now on! Yay!! Isn't this exciting! I can't wait to get back to blogging, It really Is such a fun activity that I highly recommend!

Also, for all your warrior cat fans out there, I'm thinking of writing a similar series, and posting each book on a new website! (Don't ask me what it's called yet, I have no idea) So, that's it for today!

The new item is the Stegosaurus armor, from the Summer Carnival, pretty expensive at 15,000 tickets...

~Still workin' on it (GummyBearSteve)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.