Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Construction Hat

Another human item today >=|
C'mon AJHQ! LISTEN TO US! What's the point of releasing human-like item on a game called Animal Jam, When nobody even wants them!?
I'm going to start a protest against these human-like items. Well . . . Not really a protest, more like a club, kind of like Snowyclaw's Jamaasian Movement.
I still haven't decided what I should call it . . .
So I'm going to leave that up to you! ^^
Leave your best ideas in the comments! I'll choose my favourites then add them to a poll on the side of the blog, where YOU get to choose which one is your favourite!
That's all I have for today, The updates are tomorrow, so don't forget to check them out! I am FOR SURE posting them, so keep a look out! ^^















No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.