Friday, September 14, 2012

Missed Items + Updates + Storage Account!

I'm SO sorry guys.
I forgot to post the updates DX
I was really busy with school, homework and parent-teacher night that I forgot all about it.
I WILL however make it up to you by posting today's AND yesterday's new items! ^^
That's the NEW items.
NOT the Updates.

For today, we have the old-ish favorite, Star Glasses!
I'm personally a big fan of these, only 'cause they're so darn cute! ^-^
If only I could buy ALL the colors DX

And from yesterday, another human-ish item -.- (I'm working on the anti-human items organization, don't worry.)
The Gardening Hat DX
It's not THAT bad I gues...
But I'd still count it as a human item.

And then we have the long-awaited 2nd Birthday Cake that can be claimed when you've entered the code: BIRTHDAYBASH
They're VERY big, bigger than last year's, and some confetti explodes from the top when you click it ^^

And it looks like Jamaa Township has gotten into the Fall Spirit...
Don't you just love it? ^^
Fall is my FAVORITE Season.


Also, I have a new storage account: TheCandyCornFish.
I'm accepting buddies on it! Hooray! =3

So, that's it for today, Don't forget to get your suggestions in for what I should name the Anti-Human item Organization! ^^


1 comment:

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.