Friday, September 7, 2012

Egyptian Throne

Today there's an awesome new item from epic wonders! Very egyptian-like and not too expensive! It goes by the name of the Golden Throne.
I am SO buying this as soon as I get my membership back!

There's also a new New's Crew assignment!

It's sounds pretty tricky!
You have to write a 250 word essay about the Golden Lion Tamarin, and attach a screenshot!
Never actually heard of a Golden Lion Tamarin before...
But oh well! x3
I'll still enter for sure!

That's all for today!
Stay Fishy! x3
~TheBubblegumFish

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys! It's me!
    Don't be shy to comment, this is a totally safe environment, it's not like an evil whacko Santa is going to track you through your comments and come to your house to steal all your cookies...
    O3O
    That doesn't happen here x3

    ReplyDelete

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.