Thursday, September 6, 2012

TheBubblegumFish

Hi Guys!
So i'm the new owner, TheBubblegumFish!
I'm an experienced blogger, don't worry =3
I don't have an official signature yet, but I will get one shortly! ^^
GummyBear was pretty busy with camping, back to school and homework . . . So he had to quit. DX
Don't worry though. I still post. I have many great, fun ideas for new sections!
Some of them are creative.
Some of them are useful.
Some of them are creepy... >.>
And some of them are just plain weird.
I'm an avid blogger, and will be on 60% of the time. School should fall of a cliff >=|
I'll do my best to post, but I'm only human. And it is September. School does get in the way.
On Weekends, I'll probably be more active.
I think it's a good idea if you guys got to know me a little bit better, so here's my story:

I am Loorlee418.
Or... Was.
Before we get to the whole 'Name Changing' thing, I think I'll begin with my first day on Animal Jam.
My very first server was Aldan.
My very first world was Jamaa Township.
My very first animal was a wolf.
I took my first few steps around the township. Many people were using the modern AJ Slang, (Dens, rares etc.) and I had no idea what was going on.
I had to ask for help and directions alot :\
I have to admit, at first, I was a little bored.
I thought, What's the point of this game?
Then came my first buddy.
Howlering.
To this day, he's pretty inactive, but he's still sitting there . .
In my buddy list.
But let's get back to the main idea. x3
Anyways, me and him were pretty great buddies. He introduced me to lots of fun things on AJ.
Showed me how you really play this game.
Showed me the meaning of "rares", and "memberships."
If it wasn't for him, i'd probably still be roaming Jamaa to this very day . . .
Lost.
Confused.
Alone.
Eventually, I gained my first "rare."
A clover blanket.
It was nothing much, just a plain, green blanket.
With some clovers O3O
Back then, I didn't understand rare trading at all. To me they were just some people dancing on the bridge . . . Wasting their time. That all soon changed.
Overtime, more rares flowed in.
I became more obsessed, more desperate.
And then came scamming.
I desperately wanted a legend back then, I thought it was the absolute rarest thing on AJ.
I jammer i'll call Jammer18270 took me into his den, and asked me what I wanted for my giant lion plushie I had traded for.
I saw his legend.
He saw my desperation.
And the scam began . . .
First, he told me he wanted his plain, normal-colored lion plushie for my white one.
I said NO.
He told me he would send me his legend if I did so.
I was so desperate I decided to do it, and boy did he trick me x3
I didn't trade for a week, I was so upset.
To this day, I'm more rare.
Legends . . .
Worns . . .
Pigtails . . .
Mechs . . .
And so on . . .
Then came the membership.
After months of begging, chores and tears . . . I finally got a membership.
I was so excited, I bought almost ALL the member items on AJ.
I few months later, Club Penguin took over.
I bought that membership and let my old AJ one rot. I was inactive for quite a few days, before the thought hit me.
What have I done!?
My mom told me I couldn't have my membership back until my CP one expired, so with great sadness, I accepted.
Once time passed, I got bored of my "regular" username, and had it changed to TheBubblegumFish.
I played happily for the next couple of weeks.
Then GummyBearSteve told me he was quitting, and decided to let me take over.
I was so overjoyed, I accepted at once.
And here I am, writing this post.


I hope that didn't bore you too much x3.
Ok, to start, I'll post the new item for today.
We have the old rare, "Potted Plants" from Sarepia Forest's new "Treetop Gardens" store! ^^
Yikes! Pretty pricey... I bet it wasn't that pricy in beta days... -.-
Oh well.
That's all for now! Post 4 You Tomorrow! ^^
~TheBubblegumFish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.