Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's Me!

Hey!
Do you remember me?
Guess you haven't...
Probably been to busy reading Snowyclaw's blog or Feeler's.
Yup.
No time for mine huh?
But I wouldn't blame you.
I haven't really been posting.
Let's just get this straight:
I've just started getting into the Big Grades at school, so homework is every hour on the hour in my spare time.
October is a month for birthdays in my family. (Including mine! ^.^)
I've been going through a bit of a tough time. I'm not going to go through explaining all of that.
Anyways, I'm here to announce that I'm coming back.
Well, at least, I'll post once and a while.
Or everytime I can.
I won't be posting today's new item, but there is a bit to post about.

Sky High.
As soon as I read the post in the Jamaa Journal, I was ecstatic!
As soon as I recieved my "Rare Bunny Hat" from getting to the top, I was fuming.
Even more so when I saw other Jammers pixelized faces light up after getting their Red Worns, Freedom Wings, Freedom Mech, and even Non Member swords.
My only explanation:
They're only giving out the good stuff to the "Ultra Rare" jammers.
Yup.
That's the only reason.
Once again, signs of the real world.
If you don't have a certain thing, don't look a certain way, or have the same skin tone, you're basically treated like dirt.
I find that HORRIBLE.
I am NOT a supporter of this.
This makes me even more determined to quit Animal Jam.
I mean, after all this, who wouldn't?
I bet you even Snowyclaw is going on the edge of extinction!
I can't take it anymore!
Animal Jam is going downhill.
So don't be surprised if I post oneday that I am quitting.

1 comment:

  1. Well.. actually feelerz said just because u don't get tons of views that doesn't mean give up...

    ReplyDelete

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.