Sunday, October 28, 2012

Contests

Hey guys!
I'm here to announce that from now on, I'm never going to post updates.
I'm only going to post about issues, contests and other extra/fun stuff!
Anyways, I'm having a Day of the Phantoms Contest! :DDD
Here's how it works:
You have to search through all my pages.
All my posts.
All my extra places, to find a picture of a different candy.
One looks something like this:
Once you click it, it'll take you to a different page where you can claim your Animal Jam Prize!
There are five candies hidden randomly in total, so make sure you keep on checking!
Have a 'howlin good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.