Monday, February 25, 2013

I'M BACK BABY!

Hey guys! I'm here to announce that after a LONG, LONG, LONG break, I am finally returning to my blog! I'm so sorry for leaving you guys for such a long time, but I needed to take a long break from the computer and live my life. Now I'm going to put it back on pause. Heck, we all need to take some time to escape from the real world every once and awhile to have some fun right? Right!
I am back on Animal Jam, and I'm off the rares! I gave away every single one! I'm so proud I could cry! This was a big step into helping me become less addicted to Animal Jam. I think I'm just going to stick to my blogging and nothing else. A few trades here and there, but that's it. You heard it from me.
You are my witnesses.
A lot of stuff happened while I was gone, and I am very confuzzled. Apparently top hats came back in stores, there's a new famous jammer, Julian2, and there's raccoons?
WOW.
I was like, living under a rock that past few months. But hey, I was with my family having a good time during the holiday season, and that's all I care about.
You'll see me posting more often now, but maybe less often than usual, as I am also juggling my Chicken Smoothie, my YouTube, and my life. I'm heading into the teen world soon and things are becoming more and more stressfull. I am dealing with more homework, more annoying teachers, and more conflict. Things aren't so simple as they used to be.
But Animal Jam is my escape. It's my portal into relaxation, my own world where I can literally be whatever I want to be for an hour or two a day.
Really, if you're on Animal Jam for longer than 3 hours, you've got a problem. That's where I used to be. I was obsessed. I couldn't get myself away from the computer and into the real world. I was scared to grow up and was therefore shutting myself out and into the world of Animal Jam where I could stay a kid forever. But I was missing the point. There are some wonderful things that come with growing up that you cannot experience sitting around the computer all day.
How could getting a spiked collar for your fox hat make you happier than spending quality time with your parents? How could beating your high score on Falling Phantoms make you happier than celebrating your birthday with your friends? It can't. You might think It can, but it can't.
What I'm saying is not to feel guilty and close the computer forever, but to broaden your horizons. To grow up, to really live life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules:
Keep rude comments to yourself
Do not use bad language

Please note that TheBubblegumFish does not add her fans. (Sorry about that!) I do not mean to be rude in any way.